With a smooth finish and light weight, our Australian Western Red Cedar wood is grown sustainably and provides the very finest material for perfect, durable shutters.
- - Timber does not warp or shrink in extreme temperatures or humidity
- - Naturally fights decay
- - Natural odours repel moths, vermin and insects
- - Harvested legally
- - Forests regenerate promptly
- - Greenhouse gases are reduced
- - Waste is suitable for recycling
Our producers welcome outside interest in their forest management. For further details please visit Western Red Cedar Lumber Association.